Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's ALMOST vacation!!!

I will have LOTS of pictures in my next post...hopefully coming SOON!!!
We had a wonderful time last night at our Christmas concert!!! The kids were sooo cute and I'm happy I had the chance to help them prepare for it!
John was HANDS DOWN the BEST performer hahahah....I still can't stop laughing....at first I was thinking...OH NO....and then I thought...he was the STAR of the SHOW LOL ;)
With that in mind...I WONDER what our graduation performance will be like!!!
There IS class tomorrow...it is normal class time 9-11:30...we will just be playing games, reading stories and singing our songs ONE...I mean ONE last time :):):)....
Then...these little ones are all yours for vacation...classes will begin again after New Years..on Monday, Jan. 4th. I do not have the Jan. calendar done, as I am waiting to schedule some field trips first....so you will probably get it AFTER break....sorry :(...it's a BUSY time of year!!!
Thanks so much for all of your support.....have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS everyone!!!

0 comments: